We start at 09:00 a.m. in Coroico and taken by car to La Casa de Hacienda, the entrance to the trail to the waterfalls, located to 8 Km. away from Coroico. The guides will explain the activities, the ecological characteristics of the route.
In the first stop, the instructor will give you a detailed explanation about the use of the equipment and the precaution everyone has to take, everyone will dress in a neoprene suit and one of the guides will help with the safety equipment. Then, you are ready to start with the descent of the 8 waterfalls of the canyon.
At the end of the descent, you will arrive to the "Negro" river, where you will return all the equipment and you will enjoy a Box. After a rest, we shall climb though the path to La Casa de Hacienda. There, you will rest and then you will return to Coroico by car.
Included in tour
• Private transport from Coroico to Santa Rosa de Vagante and back.
• Experienced guides.
• Equipment: helmet, neoprene suit, harness, security bands and ropes etc
• Box Lunch (vegetarian option on request), bottled water.
• Transport from La Paz to Coroico (we can advise)
• Insurance - recommended
• Sun cream – insect repellent
• Sunglasses and sun cream
Remarks There is a minimum requirement of 2 people for this tour and a maximum of 15 people.